How much is Cameron Diaz worth? $140 million
How did Cameron Diaz earn her money and wealth?
Cameron Michelle Diaz universal known as Cameron Diaz was born in San Diego, California, united states on August 30th, 1972. Born to parents Billie, import/export agent, and father, Emilio Diaz (July 3th, 1949 – April 15th, 2008) who worked for the California oil company Unocal, Cameron Diaz spent her life in Long Beach, California, where she was schooled in the Los Cerritos Elementary School, and later moved to Long Beach Polytechnic High School, where she was accompanied with rapper, Snoop Dogg. Cameron Diaz’s mother has English, German, and Cherokee ancestry, while her father’s family is Cuban.
Cameron Diaz started her career at an early age of sixteen as a fashion model, where she was in a contract with the modeling agency, Elite Model Management. Later, she became the face for Calvin Klein and Levi’s. The big highlight of Cameron Diaz’s career as model came when she was featured on the cover of Seventeen in its July 1990 issue. Later that year, she became a part of the Coca-Cola Company in Sydney in 1991.
The biggest break came in Cameron Diaz’s life when she was cast for the leading role in the film, The Mask, where she played the character of jazz singer Tina Carlyle opposite Jim Carrey. The same year, the film became one of the top ten highest-grossing films of 1994, after which Cameron Diaz was launched as a sex symbol.
Cameron Diaz is an astonishing actress, author, producer and a fashion model. More than forty films are credited to Cameron Diaz. The prominent films which rose her popularity worldwide and in the industry are The Mask in 1994, My Best Friend’s Wedding in 1997, and There’s Something About Mary in 1998, Charlie’s Angels in 2000, Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle in 2003, The Sweetest Thing in 2002, In Her Shoes in 2005, The Holiday in 2006, What Happens in Vegas in 2008, My Sister’s Keeper in 2009, Knight and Day in 2010, The Green Hornet in 2011, Bad Teacher in 2011, What to Expect When You’re Expecting in 2012, The Counselor in 2013, The Other Woman in 2014, Sex Tape in 2014, and Annie in 2014. The lady has also earned the New York Film Critics Best Lead Actress Award. In 2013, Cameron Diaz became the highest–paid actress over 40 others in Hollywood.
Cameron Diaz is at present married to musician Benji Madden since January 5th, 2015. Before, Benji Madden, she was seen dating actor Matt Dillon, singer/actor Justin Timberlake, video producer Carlos de la Torre, actor/singer Jared Leto and baseball star, Alex Rodriguez.
What are the highest grossing films of Cameron Diaz?
- Shrek 2 (2004): $919.8 million
- Shrek the Third (2007): $799.0 million
- Shrek Forever After (2010): $752.6 million
- Shrek (2001): $484.4 million
- There’s Something About Mary (1998): $369.9 million
- The Mask (1994): $351.6 million
- My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997): $299.3 million
- Charlie’s Angels (2000): $264.1 million
- Knight & Day (2010): $261.9 million
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle (2003): $259.2 million
- The Green Hornet (2011): $227.8 million
- What Happens in Vegas (2008): $219.4 million
- Bad Teacher (2011): $216.2 million
- The Holiday (2006): $205.1 million
- Vanilla Sky (2001): $203.4 million
- The Other Woman (2014) (2014): $196.7 million
- Gangs of New York (2002): $193.8 million