How much is Michael Oher worth? $20 million
How did Michael Oher earn his money and wealth?
Michael Jerome Williams, Jr. was born on May 28, 1986, in Memphis, Tennessee, the United States and is 31-year-old American Football player born to Michael Jerome Williams and his mother, Denise, was an alcoholic and cocaine addict.
He belongs to African-American ethnicity. During the first nine years of his schooling, he had to change almost eleven schools and also had to repeat his first and second grades. When he was 7 he was shifted to foster care and had to keep shifting from one foster care to another and sometimes even had times of homelessness.
Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy took him when he was 16 and they became his legal guardians when he was 17 years old. He received scholarship offers from various institutes\ but he chose to play for Ed Orgeron at the University of Mississippi, which happens to be the same university from where his guardians graduated.
He played for Baltimore Ravens from 2009 to 2013 and then played for a year for Tennessee Titans in 2014 and moved to play for Carolina Panthers from 2015 to 2016. In 2013, he won his first Super Bowl ring after defeating the Ravens.
The book “The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game” written by Michael Lewis in 2006 is on Oher as a subject.“I Beat The Odds: From Homelessness to The Blind Side and Beyond” is his autobiography which he wrote in 2011. He signed a five-year contract for $20 million with the Titans and his yearly salary is $2.7 Million Per Year
What are the most popular games of Michael Oher?
- Contract with Tennessee Titans (2014)- $20,000,000
- Contract with Baltimore Ravens (2009)- $13,400,000
- Contract with Carolina Panthers (2015)- $7,000,000
- Option bonus from Baltimore Ravens (2010)- $4,600,000
- Signing bonus from Tennessee Titans(2014)-$4,000,000
- Salary from Baltimore Ravens (2013)- $3,700,000
- Signing bonus from Carolina Panthers(2015) -$2,500,000
- Salary from Tennessee Titans(2014)-$2,000,000
- Incentive from Baltimore Ravens (2010)- $1,800,000
- Salary from Tennessee Titans (2015)- $1,300,000
- Roster bonus from Baltimore Ravens (2009)- $942,000
- Salary from Baltimore Ravens (2012)- $865,000
- Salary from Carolina Panthers (2015)- $850,000
- Salary from Baltimore Ravens (2011)-$630,000
- Salary from Baltimore Ravens (2010)- $395,000
- Salary from Baltimore Ravens (2009)- $310,000
- Roster bonus from Carolina Panthers (2015)- $171,000
- Workout bonus from Carolina Panthers (2015)-$150,000
Read More: Shannon Sharpe Net Worth