My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 18: What to Expect?

Based on a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Kouhei Horikoshi, ‘My Hero Academia’ or ‘Boku no Hero Academia’ is a superhero action anime. It tells the story of Izuku Midoriya, who was born in a world where 80% of the population have Quirks or superpowers. Izuku belongs to the other 20%, but he doesn’t let it stop him from dreaming about becoming a professional hero someday. His life forever changes when he meets All Might, the No. 1 hero and Izuku’s personal favorite. Realizing that the boy possesses immense courage and fearlessness, All Might chooses him as his successor for his One For All Quirk.

In episode 17, Midoriya, Bakugou, and Shouto have a hard time keeping up with Endeavor, but they undoubtedly get better at it every day. Alone in his office, Endeavor wonders about the encrypted message that he received from Hawks. Fuyumi asks him to bring Midoriya and Bakugou for dinner so she can meet Shouto’s friends. When Endeavor and Shouto arrive with Midoriya and Bakugou, they see Natsuo is there. Not long after the dinner begins, sensitive information about the Todoroki family starts to come out, much to Midoriya and Bakugou’s discomfort. In the post-credits scene, Ending, an old enemy of Endeavor, watches a news broadcast about the current No. 1 hero with a smile on his face. If you are wondering what is in store for you in the next episode, we got you covered.

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 18 Release Date

‘My Hero Academia’ season 5 episode 18, titled ‘The Unforgiven,’ is set to release on July 31, 2021, on ytv and NTV. Studio Bones produced the series, with Kenji Nagasaki and Masahiro Mukai serving as directors and Yousuke Kuroda as the primary writer. Hitomi Odashima and Yoshihiko Umakoshi designed the characters, while Yuki Hayashi composed the music. In the first 13 episodes, the opening theme is “No. 1,” performed by DISH, and the ending theme is “Ashiato,” sung by the peggies. From episode 14 onwards, the opening theme is “Merry-Go-Round” by MAN WITH A MISSION, and the ending theme is “Uso ja Nai” by Soushi Sakiyama. On May 8, 2021, Adult Swim started broadcasting season 5 on its Toonami block.

Where to Watch My Hero Academia Season 5 Online?

Subscribed viewers can watch ‘My Hero Academia’ season 5 episodes on Funimation with Japanese audio and English subtitles on the same day as they air in Japan. Also, on Funimation, the Portuguese and Spanish subtitled versions are available. On April 10, 2021, Funimation started streaming the dubbed versions of the episodes. In the US, the season is available on Hulu.

The episodes of season 5 can be watched on Crunchyroll and VRV as well. Scandinavian viewers can watch season 5 with Japanese audio and English subtitles on Wakanim. Viewers in Australia and New Zealand can do the same on AnimeLab. Furthermore, season 5 episodes are streaming in various South and Southeast Asian regions on Viu, Bilibili, WeTV, iflix, and several other Medialink affiliates. Season 5 is also available on Netflix in certain Asian countries, including Japan and India.

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 18 Spoilers

In episode 18, Midoriya and Bakugou might learn about Shouto’s eldest brother, Toya, and what happened to him. The Todoroki family has built a shrine in what used to be his room. They evidently believe that he is dead. As Endeavor and the students leave, Fuyumi will likely thank Midoriya for being Shoto’s friend.

Meanwhile, Ending might capture Natsuo in the hopes of using Endeavor’s son to make the No. 1 hero kill him. When Endeavor arrives with the interns, he might hesitate to attack Ending as he can injure Natsuo. This will probably give the three students the accidental opportunity to get to an enemy before the Flame Hero.

Read More: Anime Like My Hero Academia

SPONSORED LINKS