How much is Randy Moss worth? $25 Million
How did Randy Moss earn his money and wealth?
Randy Gene Moss played in the National Football League (NFL) as a professional football player. He was born on February 13, 1977, in Rand, West Virginia where he grew up as well. From his schools, Randy excelled in sports like basketball, football, track, and baseball.
He won many awards such as the Kennedy Award for the West Virginia Football Player of the Year in 1994 and was also named West Virginia Player of the Year in basketball twice (1993, 1994). As of 2018, Randy Moss’ net worth is $25 million.
Moss had plans to play football for Notre Dame Fighting Irish but had to transfer to Florida State because of his run-in with the law. He was dismissed from Florida State when he was tested positive for marijuana.
He then transferred to Marshall University which was about an hour’s drive away from his residence. While at Marshall University he not only played football but also participated in indoor track championships.
Moss turned professional in 1998 when he was signed by the Minnesota Vikings. He joined the Oakland Raiders in 2005 and joined the New England Patriots in 2007 and remained with them until 2010. He later joined the Minnesota Vikings and then went on to join the Tennessee Titans until he retired on August 1, 2011. Moss came out of retirement in 2012 and signed up to play for the San Francisco 49ers.
What are the career highlights and awards of Randy Moss?
- 6x Pro Bowl (1998-2000, 2002, 2003, and 2007)
- 4x First-team All-Pro (1998, 2000, 2003, and 2007)
- NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year (1998)
- 5x NFL receiving touchdowns leader (1998, 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2009)
- Minnesota Vikings Ring of Honor
- NFL 2000s All-Decade Team
- NCAA I-AA National Champion (1996)
- MAC Offensive Player of the Year (1997)
- Fred Biletnikoff Award (1997)
- Consensus All-American (1997)
Read More: Celine Dion Net Worth