How much is Reese Witherspoon worth? $200 Million
How did Reese Witherspoon earn her money and wealth?
Reese Witherspoon (Actress) has estimated net worth of $80 million. The most impressively talented member of emerging New Hollywood of the early 21st century, Reese Witherspoon has proven that she can do far more than just pose for the camera.
Born on March 22, 1976, in Nashville, TN, Witherspoon was a child model and acted in television commercials since she was seven.
In 2007, Witherspoon began working on the film “Rendition”, also starring Jake Gyllenhaal. The stars began dating shortly afterward, but their romance didn’t last long; the Hollywood “It” couple split in 2009. Witherspoon began dating Hollywood agent Jim Toth shortly after. During this time, she also co-starred in the fantastical comedy Penelope (2008) with Christina Ricci, in addition to serving as a producer on the project. Later that same year, Witherspoon starred with Vince Vaughn in the family holiday comedy Four Christmases. Other big-name film projects were to follow, including voicing the main character in the animated blockbuster Monsters vs. Aliens (2009) and starring in Water for Elephants (2011), with Robert Pattinson.
On March 26, 2011 in Ojai, California Reese Witherspoon tied the knot with entertainment agent Jim Toth in a private ceremony at her ranch estate in Ojai, California. Her marriage to Jim Toth kept her in the public eye in 2011, but the actress’ romantic comedy, How Do You Know, was a colossal flop earning only $47 million on an estimated budget of $120 million.
In 2017, Witherspoon took on the roles of producer and star of David E. Kelley’s HBO series, Big Little Lies. The series gained significant attention at the Primetime Emmys, including an outstanding lead actress nomination for Witherspoon, prompting speculation that a second season would soon follow. In November, after Witherspoon dropped out of the feature Pale Blue Dot. Shortly afterward, Witherspoon and multiple castmates earned Golden Globe nominations for Big Little Lies, all but ensuring the show would continue. She is still the go-to actress for movies like her upcoming “This Means War”.
What are the highest grossing movies of Reese Witherspoon?
- Sing (Voice): $270,395,425
- Monsters Vs. Aliens (Voice): $198,351,526
- Sweet Home Alabama: $127,223,418
- Four Christmases: $120,146,040
- Walk the Line: $119,519,402
- Legally Blonde: $96,520,674
- Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde $90,186,328
- Water for Elephants: $58,709,717
- This Means War: $54,760,791
- Just Like Heaven: $48,318,130
- Pleasantville: $40,584,421
- Little Nicky (Cameo): $39,464,775
- Cruel Intentions: $38,328,567
- Wild: $37,880,356
- Hot Pursuit: $34,580,201
- How Do You Know: $30,212,620
- Home Again: $27,020,284
- Downsizing: $24,314,309
- Mud: $21,590,086
- Fear: $20,831,000
- Vanity Fair: $16,136,476
- American Psycho: $15,070,285
- Twilight: $15,055,091
- Election: $14,902,041
- A Far Off Place: $12,890,752
- Penelope: $10,011,996
- Rendition: $9,736,045
- The Importance of Being Earnest: $8,384,929
- Inherent Vice: $8,110,975
- Jack the Bear: $5,145,823
- The Man in the Moon: $2,853,801
- The Good Lie: $2,722,209
Read More:Best Movies of Reese Witherspoon